Monday, March 1, 2010

just after chinese new year...

so here i am again...
class hasn't started yet and i think i'm regretting my decision...
anyway yeah 'great' new year... got angpows and visited relatives and stuff...
now even more boring than ever...
remind me why i'm doing this...? blogging...?
ah steph... wanted me to show up once in awhile so here i am...
i don't think i'll post anything until i start college which is really torturing me now i realized...
well... i think that's it...
oh wait! i had an open house! but it was only for my dad's friends...stupid...
got to play Wii cos someone brought it...(all right! finally some fun!) horrible kids who just can't sit still! feel like whacking them!
playing my piano with dirty hands after eating! i want to strangle them!!!
anyway all ends well... they didn't destroy anything and i don't think there will be another open house if it consists of kids especially those kids! my parents call them little fart... i think that's how you spell it...anyway the end for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment